How do teachers use textbooks?
On behalf of the Publishers Association, Public First ran a detailed research project testing teachers’ use of textbooks and other physical, digital and online resources and how these may have changed in the context of the Covid-19 pandemic.
We will be hosting a virtual event at 6pm on Tuesday 4th May to present the main findings of the report, followed by a panel discussion in partnership with TES on how teachers use textbooks, what this means for catch up and what the future might hold in light of the pandemics acceleration towards digital and blended learning in schools.
- Dr Christian Bokhove: Associate Professor – Southampton Education School
- John Blake: Head of Public Affairs and Engagement – Ark
- Jane Harley: Policy and Partnerships Director – Oxford University Press
- Liz Robinson: Co-Director – Big Education
- Danielle Lewis-Egonu – Executive Head, Galaxy Trust
- Charlotte Hawthorne: Maths Teacher
The event will be streamed live, with the link sent shortly before.
Event: How do schools use textbooks?
Date: Tuesday 4 May 2021
Location: Zoom (link will be sent by email ahead of the session)